Restaurants and Bars in Key West
Waterfront and inland dining options in Key West combine to provide diners with a plethora of both surf and turf options for any occasions. Raw bars, casual cafes, five-star gourmet establishments—there is truly something for all cravings here in Key West, where we’re all about good food.
Always Something Delicious on the Menu
Key West menus, of course, are filled with delicious locally sourced seafood. Freshly caught shrimp, fish, lobster, conch, and more dot the menus of local eateries, as well as Caribbean influences like café con leche and frozen pina coladas. And of course, key lime pie is everywhere.
- Dante's Key West (0.2 miles) – Offering fresh seafood and fun, with a swimming pool, tiki bars, and DJ entertainment
- Thai Island Restaurant (0.6 milse) – Well-prepared and moderately priced curry, pad Thai, stir fry, and more, with delivery available
- A&B Lobster House (0.6 miles) – Serving the finest steaks, locally caught seafood, and lobster from Maine and Florida (above Alonzo’s Oyster Bar)
- Alonzo’s Oyster Bar (0.6 miles) – Casual waterfront dining, with warm- and cold-water oysters and a variety of other seafood dishes (ground floor of A&B Lobster House)
- Mangia Mangia Pasta Cafe (0.2 miles) – Eatery offering fresh, homemade pastas and other Italian classics in quarters with island-inspired décor
- Café Solé (0.3 miles) – Cozy, romantic spot serving French-Caribbean cuisine
- China Garden West Downtown (0.4 miles) – Family-owned-and-operated restaurant offering well-prepared Chinese dishes for dine-in or takeout
- Cafe Marquesa (0.4 miles) – Zagat’s highest rated restaurant in Key West, serving contemporary American cuisine