Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to your questions about Westwinds Inn policies and services here. If you don’t find an answer you need below, feel free to contact us for more specific information.
Westwinds' semi-circular entrance is for the safety of our arriving and departing guests for loading and unloading only. We do not offer parking on our property. There is a parking garage nearby. Stree parking is available but you cannot park in a spot marked residential. We do offer discounted parking passes for $15 to a nearby garage. These passes are first come, first serve.
As a family-friendly hotel, we welcome all children 12 years old and older.
- Reservations canceled 14 days prior to arrival will be refunded less a $35 cancellation fee plus applicable taxes.
- Reservations canceled within the 14-day window will forfeit the deposit.
- Cancellations by email are not accepted.
- Early departures will be charged in full.
- We highly recommend travel insurance to cover your hotel stay in case of emergencies or other unexpected interruptions.
- All reservations require a one-night deposit plus 12.5% tax.
- Reservations made for more than one room or six months in advance require a one-night, non-refundable deposit.
- Special events/holidays may require a 50% non-refundable deposit.